Kirkstall Festival 30th Anniversary – Call for photographers
Date: Saturday 10 July 2010, 11am – 6pm
Venue: Kirkstall Abbey, Abbey Road, Kirkstall, Leeds. LS5 3EH.
In association with Leeds Photographers’ Collective – Exposure Leeds, Kirkstall Valley Community Association is inviting photographers to record the Festival to mark its 30th Anniversary, with everyone being welcome to take part, particularly from within the Kirkstall community.
The images will be used in the following ways:
• In a special section in the Autumn issue of ‘Kirkstall Matters’ and on the Kirkstall Community website.
• On display in a special exhibition at ESA Patrick Studios on 29 July 2010.
• Be part of a photo-book documenting the event, with the aim of locating a copies at the local library and the Abbey House Museum.
In addition, a judging Panel will make a selection of ‘Best in Show’ entries, with recognition being awarded in the evening event on 29 July.
- Digital image submission ONLY
- Indicative themes to help participants – People / Place / Performance / Participation / Procession. These are not exclusive however.
To enter please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Ken Stratford on 0113 275 5413 (evening or weekend) or 0113 248 0040 daytime.