The winter issue of Kirkstall Matters and our 114th edition has been published! You can download it from out Issuu store where you can flip through the pages with ease or simply download a pdf.
- Kirkstall Bridge reopens with a bang
- Pictures from the festival
- Abbey Gatehouse Cafe has a facelift
- Sensory Leeds opens cafe at Headingley station
-Kirkstall Loves Cake
- Halloween fun at Kirkstall Abbey
We have posted some of the articles which required more explanation on Kirkstall Online.
You can view it by clicking here or on the Kirkstall Matters tab.
I hope you enjoy this issue. It is our last publication of the year, until March 2014 but keep your eyes open for any Kirkstall goings on online.